Ho Anh Tuyet is a counsel of YKVN at Ho Chi Minh City office. Her practice currently focuses on M&A transactions, capital market and general corporate, commercial and investment matters.
Tuyet has been involved in the investment transactions in listed and unlisted companies as well as local and international bond issue transactions.
She also regularly advises onshore and offshore clients in general corporate, commercial and investment matters.
Ho Chi Minh City University of Economics and Law, LLB (2008) and LLM (2014)
Ho Chi Minh City Bar Association
M & A
- Advised SoftBank Investment Advisers (UK) Limited in its investment in VN Pay Joint Stock Company – one of the leading cashless payment service providers in Vietnam;
- Advised JD.com in its acquisition of a significant stake in Tiki, a successful Vietnamese B2C e-commerce company;
- Advised GIC in its acquisition of majority stake in Vinhomes;
- Advised VinaCapital in USD35 million acquisition of Ba Huan;
- Advised Mobile World in its acquisition of the Tran Anh electronics store chain;
- Advised SonKim Land in its acquisition of Song Viet Complex Project of Quoc Loc Phat;
- Advised a Philippine investor in acquisition of 30 million secondary shares in and 1,020,000 exchangeable bonds issued by CII (with total worth of VND1,950 trillion);
- Advised KMV in a restructuring and business transfer transaction in relation to SCG Cement-Building Materials Co., Ltd., a member of Siam Cement Group (SCG) spending $156 million on buying up the shares of Vietnam Construction Materials JSC (VCM);
- Advised the State-owned enterprise’s divestment from Nikko Hotel;
- Advised a Korean investor in acquisition of USD40 million convertible bonds issued by CII;
- Advised Dongbu in acquisition of shares of a listed insurance company;
- Advised a Singaporean investor in acquisition of 30% equity interests in logistics companies;
- Advised Masan in acquisition of 100% shares in a local beverage company;
- Advised Masan in acquisition of up to 40% of shares in a local animal feed company;
- Advised a local fund in subscription for 40% of newly issued shares in a Vietnam-based textile company;
- Advised SBM in acquisition of approximately 90% of the equity in EAC.;
- Acted as counsel to Marico Ltd, one of the leading Indian consumer goods and beauty-care services companies, on its acquisition of 85% stake in International Consumer Products Corporation (ICP), one of the fastest growing fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) companies in Vietnam;
- Advised a Japanese investor in acquisition of an agricultural company in An Giang Province;
- Advised Bravia Capital Hong Kong Limited in convertible loan transaction with to Bac Ky Investment JSC; and
- Represented Dream Incubator in its investments in a number of companies in Vietnam such as Nutifood and Japan Vietnam Medical Instrument JSC.
- Represented Credit Suisse and Deutsche Bank as the joint lead managers and the joint bookrunners on the issue by FE Credit of USD 200 million international convertible bonds;
- Represented the issuer Novaland on its issue of USD 160 million international convertible bonds;
- Represented the issuer Vinpearl on its issue of USD 325 million international bonds exchangeable with Vingroup shares and its subsequent tab issue of USD 125 million bonds;
- Represented Standard Chartered Bank (Vietnam) Limited as the placement agent on the issue by Nam Long Investment Corporation of VND 660 billion bonds and guaranteed by GuarantCo Ltd;
- Represented the issuer Mobile World on its issue of VND 1,135 billion bonds and guaranteed by CGIF;
- Represented Ma San Group Corporation as bond issuer on its issue of VND 3,000 billion bonds to a local investor;
- Advised Templeton in the USD 15.7 million convertible loan to ITL, a Vietnamese logistic company; and
- Represented HAGL on its issue of USD 90 million international bond.
Corporate and Investment
- Advised Temasek in general matters associated with corporate and investment in listed companies;
- Advised State owned enterprises in general corporate matters;
- Advised Bryan Cave, JTI, GE Group, Decathlon, Lotus Group, PGT and STT in legal retainer services on general corporate, investment, commercial and tax matters;
- Represented Commodities International Inc. in setting up its subsidiary in Vietnam;
- Represented Lotus Group in participating in joint ventures with foreign partners; and
- Represented Yotsuba (Japan) in closing a representative office and setting up a branch in Ho Chi Minh City.